Saturday, August 22, 2015

Live Music Performance Tips - For a Traveling Guitarist

If your a new guitarist traveling to shows a few hundred miles from home. Before you leave check out Live Music Performance Tips. Be prepared...

Okay so you've come along way from when you first started to play guitar. Now you find yourself maybe going on the road with your band to do a few shows, then returning promptly when your done.

Thats all fine dandy I'm really excited for you, but lets make sure you haven't forgotten some simple things I'm sure you didn't think about.

An Old Saying That Works

Its better to be prepared than not at all. We've all heard that a hundred times if not more. But in this instance it might be a good idea to plan just a little just to make your trip more enjoyable. I know its only a few hundred mile trip and bada bang your done.

These two tips here are mainly for those of you that are traveling but I did write out some others you could gain from at Treble Clef Reviews.

Travel Lite

live-music-performance-tips

Tip #1. Yep thats right get everything you need to wear while your gone to fit in this backpack. 

Look you don't need much just another change of cloths and what your wearing on stage. 

There will be room for a few toiletry items. 

And you might find that you can fit more in there than you need. 

Okay so no suit cases deal? only a backpack.


Staying In Touch

live-music-performance-tips

Tip #2. I know your looking at that smartphone saying to yourself well duh!
You would be wrong if you thought I was reminding you to take your phone, because I'm not as I believe your going to take it anyway.

But there are two things I think would help while your gone. Get an extra battery and take with you.

And don't forget to take the cord to charge it with. You wouldn't believe how many people leave home without these two items.

Conclusion

struggling-artist-income

There I think you have it, that was really simple now wasn't it? Its easy to forget these items especially when your so excited about doing your first show away from home.

Theres more to consider when playing on the road than just front end sound and amps. Keep Murphy's Law in the back of your head and prepare for him as well.

Thats all I have for now, please check back often I'll talk to you then.


Leave Comments Below and Share This

Astala




No comments:

Post a Comment