Saturday, August 8, 2015

Custom Guitar Artwork

As of late I have really been getting into guitar design, and how the sky is the limit on how you can design a guitar. I'm not really certain how playable most of the designs I saw are, but they were really cool to look at.

I did an article on Cool Guitar Graphics where I showed a few of these custom designs. And thats what I would like you to do is follow the link and look at some of them. Now these custom guitars are certainly not the most weird looking but! they do have an unique look to them.

Have You Played With a Vagina Lately?

Oh get your mind out of the gutter for gods sake! Go take a look at this Custom Guitar and see what I'm talking about. Now I know we're talking about guitar artwork here and this guitar certainly don't fit the bill. But I like the way it looks, to me its pretty sleek looking and very clean. If this post reaches anyone who has one of the custom guitars, please reply to this post and let me know how it plays.

Do You Have Your Favorite Custom Guitar Shop?


If your someone who doesn't mind shipping your beloved (guitar) off to a Luthier of choice. I have found by keeping an eye out at the NAMM Shows that I can generally find a good luthier to do this kind of work on my guitar. So if your wanting to get some custom work on your ax and don't know where to start just browse through the NAMM Show site and your sure to find a few.

In Closing - A Side Note


Okay well I hope I gave you a few places you could look at in case you was wanting to get your guitar tricked out. At least take a look at them anyway.

Now as a side note! If there happens to be any drummers reading this well I think this is just trick for you as well. You know how everyone you see loves to play air guitar to their favorite song? 

We just see them everywhere don't we? Well how about playing Air Drums yes even You Can Play Air Drums with this. Watch The Video Below!




So thats what I've got for you today, check back in often as I will be posting more and building this
Markus
site in tiny bits but I'll get it there.

Don't forget to go read my article on Cool Guitar Graphics.

Leave me a Comment and Don't Forget to Share This!

ASTALA










No comments:

Post a Comment