Sunday, July 19, 2015

How To Become a Better Guitarist - In Your Spare Time

Hello Blogger World!

So every beginner guitar player want to know, "How To Become a Better Guitarist". Most of us that play guitar already know the answer to that question. But I will let you know as soon as I'm done with these formalities.

My name is Markus and I'm new here at Blogger. Just getting my feet wet you might say.
At present I'm just trying to get use to your platform here. It could take a few days but I'm sure I will get it down.

Who Am I?

I'm just a working musician/guitarist that wants to help others do the same thing. Like many of us through our careers, we have gotten some crappy information. Information that was more hype than grounded in reality to say the least. There is more than one way to make a living playing music, so I want to share my experiences with you here. But we'll get off into that the more we go along here on this platform.

I do have another site that deals with mostly new guitar players. It covers all kinds of guitars but! mostly acoustic guitar. That just my personal preference anyway. So I encourage you to go take a look at : Treble Clef Reviews.
Also check out todays post there on: Whats in Your Acoustic Electric Guitar.

I believe you'll find it interesting and a break from the old bla,bla,bla stuff. So check it out and make sure you Leave a Comment. And Share It with all your friends as well.

Look forward to your replies and before I forget... How To Become a Better Guitarist? Thats easy you practice more efficiently In Your Spare Time. Gotcha!

How-to-become-a-better-guitarist
Markus SA

ASTALA









No comments:

Post a Comment